FAQ  Rechercher  Membres  Groupes  Profil  Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés  Connexion   S’enregistrer

BONJOUR

CE FORUM N'EST PLUS LE FORUM DE LA TEAM LES ZAMIS.

VOUS RETROUVEREZ SON NOUVEAU SITE ICI : WWW.LES-ZAMIS.C4.FR

UN CHANGEMENT SUR LE LIEN EN QUESTION A ETE FAIT POUR QUE VOUS PASSIEZ DU FORUM AU SITE SANS PROBLEME

CE FORUM DEVIENT DONC MORT ET NOUS VOUS INVITONS A ALLEZ SUR LE SITE

CORDIALEMENT,

LES RECRUTEMENTS MINI GAMES ET SURF SONT TOUJOURS OUVERT

Kfc Facebook App

Poster un nouveau sujet  Répondre au sujet   Forum de la team Les Zamis Index du Forum » Les Serveurs » Les Top 10
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
helpatr
Membre Actif du Forum

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 12:16 (2018)    Sujet du message: Kfc Facebook App Répondre en citant

Kfc Facebook App
> DOWNLOAD

By clicking or navigating the site, you agree to allow our collection of information on and off Facebook through cookies. What if I cannot see any stores near me? + - Youll only be able to see participating stores, so its possible that there arent any nearby. Skip the queue! Pre-order and pre-pay* because ain't nobody got time for waiting. Exclusive Offers! Only for app users, so you get to feel special. Save your fave order! Less time ordering, more time eating. Score exclusive offers, customise your meals, skip the queue, and more with the KFC app! If you eat KFC, you need this app. Why do I have to create an account to order? + - An account lets us email you your receipt. The App is saying the Store is not available - why is this? + - You might get this message if the store is unable to take orders over the internet. Plus, a Google Glitch By Angela Doland - 46 minutes ago Array Be Afraid, Be Very Afraid: ID Theft Protectors Want to Scare the Money from Your Wallet By E.J. Keep it fresh! Let us know you've arrived in store with the click of a button, and we'll prepare your meal fresh to order or drive thru. .. English (US) Nederlands Frysk Espaol Portugus (Brasil) Privacy Terms Advertising Ad Choices Cookies More KFC App Privacy Report/Contact -->. In some cases, the database on your phone might be corrupted and cause this message to be shown for all stores. Seriously. Learn more, including about available controls: Cookies Policy.FacebookJoin or Log Into Facebook Email or PhonePasswordForgot account?Log InDo you want to join Facebook?Sign UpSign UpKFC Tasty RewardsLoading. 21 hours ago Ad Age's 2018 Industry Predictions By Ad Age Staff - Yesterday L'Oreal Paris Goes for a Winona Ryder-Style Comeback -- with the Actor's Help By Jack Neff - 2 days ago Future Shock: Soothsayer Predicts Radical Times Ahead in Adland By E.J. AD AGE Creativity LookBook Datacenter Resources Events Careers On Campus Site by AREA 17 . Dont stress though, deleting and re-installing the App should fix the problem. Are you a print subscriber? Activate your account. Learn more, including about available controls: Cookies Policy.FacebookJoin or Log Into Facebook Email or PhonePasswordForgot account?Log InDo you want to join Facebook?Sign UpSign UpKFCLoading. Jump toSections of this pageAccessibility HelpPress alt + / to open this menuRemoveTo help personalize content, tailor and measure ads, and provide a safer experience, we use cookies. .. It also allows the App to remember your fave orders so the ordering process is faster next time less waiting, more eating! . I was unable to "Check In" when I got to the store - what do I do? + - Dont worry, youll still get your food! Your order is sent to the store as soon as you make your order so if you cant Check In for any reason, just speak to a team member and theyll retrieve your order for you. Try re-entering your card details but if that still doesnt work, theres always the Pay In Store option. Ad Age Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Tumblr Pinterest YouTube Instagram Copyright 1994-2018 Crain Communications Privacy Statement Terms of Use About Us Advertise Reprints Contact Us . Make ordering easier WITH THE KFC APP . When I am ordering and paying by card the App is telling me that there is an issue communicating with the store - why is this? + - There could be a few reasons why it might be because the store is unable to take orders, but it also wont work if your credit card details are incorrect. I don't have a credit card - can I pay in the store? + - You sure can just see one of our team members at the front counter in the store and theyll sort you out. THAT DIDNT GO AS PLANNED Lets go home and try again. Ad Age Creativity Lookbook Datacenter Resources Events Careers On Campus Follow Us: SUBSCRIBE NOW My Profile Log out Log In Subscribe Now 5a02188284
how do i look at my liked pages on facebookfacebook apk phonekydescargar chat para facebook en mi celularhow to add facebook like button on magentowhatsapp for pc on facebookfacebook chat app mac os xsign in to netflix with facebookfacebook messenger botwhat does ctfu stand for on facebookpaano mag cheat sa tetris battle on facebook

Auteur Message
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 12:16 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet  Répondre au sujet   Forum de la team Les Zamis Index du Forum » Les Top 10

Page 1 sur 1
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation